Σάββατο 29 Ιουνίου 2013

monster

Blogging is not for me. All I know is write a diary. No one should read someone elses diary. That's the whole point. Even worse when they comment on your writing. And share their own opinions. You can't find answers for your problems outside of yourself.  Never from someone else.
Im hurt, I feel like a monster because that's how you have drawn my portrait. Every brush(key)stroke, you added more wrinkles on my terrible old and distorted portrait,  locked up in some attic(blogger) like a terrible curse. And your dear "friends" mocking me like a pack of hyenas;  spouting their poisonous remarks like snakes.

Im hurt, and im done. This is bullshit. Bye bye blogger. There is no next time, I guess I wont be catching you on the flipside.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου